Wednesday 20 August 2014

My Top 5 MAC Eyeshadows




 Here are my current Top 5 Eye Shadows from MAC. 





 Brule (Matte) -My favourite base shade, lighter than my skin which brightens and highlights my eyes and brow bone.

        

Omega (Matte) - A Cool light brown with ashy/grey undertones when on the skin. I use this as an everyday crease colour.


Club - My current favourite shade a unique shade of a rich dark brown with green shimmery flecks. This is a light eye shadow that gives a fairly good colour pay off but best of all is build able making it suitable for day and night. Currently I am using this in the crease and winged out to create a dynamic but delicate smokey eye


Amber Lights - (Frost) This deep copper shimmer is such a lovely rich colour. For a frost this shadow has very good colour pay off. This is lovely for creating a warm shimmery eye with the added bit of sparkle.

Cranberry (Frost) -  Cranberry is another Frost that has very good pay off, rather than having glitter or shimmer with little colour pay off this eye-shadow is very strong with a deep red colour that can be blended out. This rich cranberry colour is lovely for an autumn eye.



Here are some swatches of the eye shadows with and without the flash.






Hope this gives you an incite into my Favourite Eye shadows from MAC.
What are your favourite MAC eyeshadows?

Thanks for Reading 
ToodlePip xx

No comments:

Post a Comment